Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Blanched almond flour, 2 cups
- Coconut flour, ½ cup
- Baking powder, 1.5 teaspoons
- Fructose, ½ cup
- Dash of salt
- Dairy-free butter, 60g (2 oz)
- Three eggs
- Unsweetened almond milk, ½ cup
- Vanilla bean extract, one teaspoon
- Blueberries, 100g (3.5 oz.)
- Prep a muffin pan by greasing each cup or adding paper baking cups.
- Heat the oven, and bring it up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix thoroughly in a mixing bowl and combine the sugar, dairy-free butter, and vanilla bean extract.
- Combine the coconut flour, blanched almond flour, baking powder, and dash of salt in the mixing bowl, stirring well.
- Combining well after each addition, incorporate the eggs and almond milk.
- Fold the blueberries into the mix.
- Equally, divide the muffin batter into the muffin cups, then bake for approximately 30 minutes, or when a cake tester comes out clean.