- Rolled oats, two cups
- Maple syrup, ⅓ cup
- Sea salt, ½ teaspoon
- Baking powder, one teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon, 1 ½ teaspoons
- Vegan butter, three tablespoons melted
- Skim milk, two cups (soy or almond may be used as alternatives)
- Vanilla, two teaspoons
- Applesauce, ¼ cup
- One banana
- Blueberries and raspberries, one cup
Preparation/Cook Time: Prep for 15 Minutes/Cook for 40 Minutes
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and grease an 8 x 8" baking pan using olive oil cooking spray
- Mix well with the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and maple syrup in a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk the milk, applesauce, butter, and vanilla in a larger mixing bowl.
- Slice the banana, then evenly arrange it on the bottom of a prepared pan. Place ½ cup of blueberries in the pan to fill in any gaps.
- Cover the bananas and blueberries in the pan with an even spread of the oat mixture, followed by the milk mixture poured over the oats.
- Garnish the leftover berries on top.
- For 35-40 minutes, bake the oats until they turn golden.