How to Deal with Change
- Acknowledgement: you need to acknowledge and understand that things are changing
- Acceptance: even if you don't want to accept the outcome, you need to accept that things are changing. If you don't like the projected outcome- fight to change it.
- Stress: all change can cause stress- even good change. It is important to manage your stress levels by taking care of yourself. Continue eating well and exercising during change.
- Routine: keep yourself on a routine as close as possible to the one you had before your change. This will help make it seem as though the change is not affecting your life quite as much.
- Talk: it is important to reach out to someone if you need help dealing with change. Seek out friends and family that you can trust to help you through whatever the change may be.