Roasted Garlic Salmon With Brussels Sprouts
- 14 divided large garlic cloves
- Extra-virgin olive oil, ¼ cup
- Finely chopped fresh oregano, two tablespoons divided
- Salt, one teaspoon divided
- Freshly ground pepper, ¾ teaspoon divided
- Trimmed and sliced brussels sprouts, 6 cups
- White wine, ¾ cup Chardonnay, preferably
- Lemon slices
Preparation/Cook Time: Cook for 25 Minutes/Total of 45 Minutes
(Additional Time 20 Minutes)
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mince two garlic cloves, then mix in a small bowl with the extra-virgin olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, and one tablespoon oregano. Halve the leftover garlic, tossing it with the brussels sprouts and three tablespoons of the oil and seasoning mixture in a large roasting dish. Roast for 15 minutes, stirring once.
- Combine the wine with the leftover oil mixture. Take the pan out of the oven, toss the vegetables, and top with the salmon fillets, then drizzle with the wine and oil mixture. Garnish with the leftover one tablespoon of oregano and salt and pepper, ½ teaspoon each. Bake for an extra 5 to 10 minutes until the salmon is thoroughly cooked. Serve with lemon slices for garnish.