Spas & Massages
- Tula Spa: This ultra-relaxing Tangletown neighborhood day spa in Southwest Minneapolis was established in 2013, with a focus on wild-crafted and organic ingredients (including many vegan skincare options). Tula—which means balance in Sanskrit—offers customized massages with wholesome treats like chocolate and aromatherapy, skincare and beauty services, as well as decadent couples massages. Looking for something tailored to your unique life stage? Tula also offers fertility, prenatal, and postnatal massages in a serene, plant-filled environment away from it all.
- Spa Sweet: Light-filled and luxurious, this South Minneapolis facial spa is best known for skin treatments customized to your skin type and condition, plus waxing, lash, and brow tints. You can't go wrong with a 60-minute signature facial, complete with a hand, foot, shoulder, or neck massage. Younger guests can benefit from the Teen Clean Facial (with skin analysis as well as discussions of diet, lifestyle, and a personalized ongoing skin care routine).
- Sabai Body Temple: This Uptown spa established in 2007 is dedicated to eastern-inspired bodywork in a relaxing, warm atmosphere. From candle-lit slow flow massages to deep tissue massages with a lemongrass and ginger poultice, Sabai has something for everyone. The couples massage is a client favorite, and advanced massages are offered with owners Josh and Jessika (who also offer fire cupping as a massage add-on). Treat yourself on your birthday with 20% off!
- Idlewild Spa: If you're looking for a luxury spa in Minneapolis, look no further than Idlewild. Influenced by Nordic spas offering all-season rejuvenation and an escape from the elements, Idlewild offers luxe spa amenities like a steam room, sauna, and hot tub (with the classic cold-dip contrasts of an ice fountain and deluge shower) in addition to a salt relaxation room, outdoor whirlpool with heated concrete, and a full menu of body treatments.
- Halo Healing Therapies and Mobile Spa: Both a destination day spa with multiple locations (in Downtown Minneapolis and South Minneapolis) and a mobile massage service offering in-room hotel massages at Alma Hotel, The Hewing, Westin Edina Galleria, and Nicollet Island Inn, Halo has been soothing tired muscles in the Twin Cities since 2004. Specializing in deep-tissue sports therapy, the spa also offers unique services like the CBD experience: CBD massage oil, chocolates, tincture, and a CBD drink for a truly relaxing self-care session.
- Anda Spa: Located in Hotel Ivy, Anda spa features a crystal sauna, quartz spa, and luxurious lounge, plus many services utilizing crystals and mindfulness. From customized facials with a remodeling face machine and gemstone rebalancing to hydrafacials for lymphatic drainage with LED light therapy and customized aromatherapy journeys, Anda's services blend timeless healing traditions with modern technology for results and relaxation at the same time.
- NE Wellness: This sleek wellness studio in Northeast Minneapolis is part community acupuncture hub and part wellness spa offering Chinese medicine treatments like wet and fire cupping and aromatherapy massages. The Raindrop Therapy Massage includes a whopping nine essential oils—Valor, Oregano, Thyme, Basil, Wintergreen, Cypress, Marjoram, Peppermint, and Peace & Calming. The spa also offers private sessions in one of three Clearlight infrared saunas for effective detoxification and rejuvenation.
- Aurora Spa: An oasis of relaxation in Uptown, Aurora offers facials and massage, plus full-body treatments including polishing and sculpting. Check out the Detoxification package, a three-part service to promote detoxification and amp up the metabolism including a private Infrared sauna session, a 50-minute lymphatic drainage massage, and an Ayurvedic head massage to further stimulate lymphatic drainage. Head to the spa for Happy hour every Friday evening from 4-7 pm for discounts on all 30 minute services!
- Lontis Day Spa & Salon: Accessible from the Skyway, this Downtown Minneapolis day spa offers high-end hair and nail services plus skincare and massages. Looking for a fun bachelorette party, double couples spa day, or birthday party idea? Lontis offers spa parties with special pricing for groups of three or more, so you can enjoy massages, facials, pedicures, reflexology, and makeovers with your friends and family.
- Spot Spa Urban Wellness: This Minneapolis rejuvenation center offers a truly extensive variety of day spa services: ashiatsu barefoot massage, bespoke facials, waxing and sugaring, vibrational sound therapy, acupuncture and cupping, Mayan abdominal therapy, and yoni steaming. Spot Spa is also behind the endeavor to create Minneapolis's first communal bath and spa combination, Watershed Spa.
- Men's Spa Salon: While all of the day spas on this cater to all guests, Men's Spa Salon Minneapolis specializes in men's grooming and relaxation. Located in Downtown Minneapolis, the spa salon offers barber shop services, waxing, massage, skincare, manicures, and spa pedicures.